Prince Philip died

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip, died today at the age of 99.
Born 1921 - died 2021

Prince Philip was married to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth for 70+ years. Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of England and Queen of the Commonwealth, which includes countries like Australia, Canada, India and New Zealand, as well as a number of other countries.

My best wishes and condolences to the Queen and all of the Royal Family.

RIP Prince Philip

The whole king and queen thing going on over there is kinda a weird situation I see how its cool to keep tradition but just look what they did to Diana.

As a proud British man I say it’s one less drain on our economy, well after the tax Payer funds the funeral , and we will hve endless tv programs on him for weeks
For real. Over in the U.S. the news is obsessed abouth the royal family its kinda anoying.

The whole king and queen thing going on over there is kinda a weird situation I see how its cool to keep tradition but just look what they did to Diana.
Diana was collateral damage lol but I do like the royals and what it means to our history I mean when you say the queen nobody means the queen of Spain or Holland they mean they queen of Great Britain but they also drain out country

"Kinda" is putting it mildly....
I suppose with America this is no offence at all but your history is about 500 years old and I guess the closest thing to further history has to come from Europe being occupiers same as we learn Roman history here in the uk as our history begins with invaders like most great countries

I suppose with America this is no offence at all but your history is about 500 years old and I guess the closest thing to further history has to come from Europe being occupiers same as we learn Roman history here in the uk as our history begins with invaders like most great countries
Yes, I'm not bashing Europe or it's rich history or culture, I'm bashing American media with it's obsession over the royals...

For real. Over in the U.S. the news is obsessed abouth the royal family its kinda anoying.
Tell me about it. I can’t watch TV without seeing new headlines about him dying, or ads on my computer about it.

Yes, I'm not bashing Europe or it's rich history or culture, I'm bashing American media with it's obsession over the royals...
Completely agree if our media started saying ohh the Chinese president has died let’s be sad I’d be like ohhhh ok do we have noodles to remember him or ? I don’t know but I assume the that forget counties that follow uk royals are just amazed that a 1500 year system still works , but it only works because of stupid people here in the uk that think tradition is more useful than relevance , I mean the uk is know for its royals , but what about our first rate health care our top ranked schools I think the royals take away from what the uk actually is right now

I’m a Royal fan, and I think this is very sad news, the Queen must be devastated.
I do think the Royal family needs to be trimmed down, but on the whole I believe the number of tourists that travel to the UK from around the world brings in millions of pounds to out economy.

I’m a Royal fan, and I think this is very sad news, the Queen must be devastated.
I do think the Royal family needs to be trimmed down, but on the whole I believe the number of tourists that travel to the UK from around the world brings in millions of pounds to out economy.
I agree they bring tourists not that we want them at the moment lol but they also cost the uk tax payer nearly 70million pounds in 2020

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back