Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolverhampton

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

mr130gallon

Fish Addict
Reaction score
who is gunna win it this year?

i personally am cheering for Liverpool, and signing cole helps a lot, i think if torres can stay fit for at least half the games (i know, high expectations) they might have a chance of winning, i think they will for sure get in the top 4 this year.

man united i hope gets relegated, but unfortunately that probably wont happen, i hope they dont win, but they will almost for sure get in the top 4 (hopefully not)

chelsea, has lost a few good players this season, but they will probably still do pretty good, top 4

man city, i wouldnt be surprised if they won the league this year, with all the money they have, its rediculous

tottenham, i think they will only get 5th or so this year.

Arsenal, i dont think they can win it, but they will do good i think

I think Man Utd will win and Berbatov have a great season and inspire them
I think Man Cuty will finish top6 andnot top 4
Liverpool I think will be top 6, Cole is good but injury prone and not an improvement over Benayoun who;ve they have lost in my opinion
Chelsea Arsenal and Everton top 4 for me
I;ve been to see Everton pre season and with Jagielka, Arteta fit again and Rodwell a year older and Beckford they look spotonand a far better unit than Liverpool

i certainly hope that whoever picked man city to get relegated wasnt serious. and i definetly dont think benayoun is as good as cole, i wonder how hodgson will manage liverpool, hopefully better than rafa in the last season. everton top 4? i would be surprised, i dont think they have the skill to go higher than man city, arsenal, chelsea or united or liverpool or spurs, i cant see them getting into champions league.

I picked Newcastle because its wishful thinking however I also put them down as one of the teams to get relegated because that's just being realistic.

As a Chelsea fan I loved Joey Cole's red card :)

As a Chelsea fan I loved Joey Cole's red card :)

ditto.

chelsea to win, west ham, west brom and blackpool to go down.

or chelsea to win, man U, ARSEnal and Liverpool to go down.

hey, at least liverpool could hold on to a lead until the end of the game with only 10 men V arsenal, i wonder how it would have been if cole hadnt been sent off, better i would guess.

1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. City/Liverpool.

18. Wigan
19. Wolves
20. WBA

James.

chelsea has been tearing it up out there in the first 3 games, they did that last year untill they lost to wigan right? i hope something similar happens next weekend.

this season is #105###E!!!

Well it is for you Liverpool fans! Could this be the next Newcastle I wonder...? :shifty:

Hard to believe when I went watching them last boxing day, when they looked like an absolute force of a team!

James.

im disgusted by this season, i cant see why they cant win a game! like losing to blackpool at home?! wow... there is no excuse for a loss like that...

Come on Newcastle, you can do it :drool:

I will be very disappointed if we lose to Blackburn tonight after our performance against Arsenal, albeit a very slow and unproductive game.

I desperately want Nile Ranger to score!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back