Prego?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Bdoggy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I set up a 10 gallon for my endlers to make babies in. Right now I only have girls in the tank... A couple of them look like they might already be pregnant?... Whatchu guys think.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220824_083608246.jpg
    IMG_20220824_083608246.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 39
They were all girls at the store. I have no idea though if they were with boys.. I guess we'll see lol... Some of the females are really small. So I was going to wait for them to grow a bit before putting any males in the tank..
Well hopefully the babies are a different variety than what I have already.

100% pregnant... REALLY pregnant. Prepare for babies!

Oh this thread is a bit old... From last month.
Did she do ok? Are there lots of fry now?

Oh this thread is a bit old... From last month.
Did she do ok? Are there lots of fry now?
So, ya... She had 4 that I know of. One poor soul was eaten by the larger female in the tank. So I got a little breeder basket to put them in. That's it though and both larger females still look pregnant. I have 3 babies still in the breeder net with a couple baby shrimp..... I have males I can throw in there, but I want to wait till all the females are a little bigger.

So, ya... She had 4 that I know of. One poor soul was eaten by the larger female in the tank. So I got a little breeder basket to put them in. That's it though and both larger females still look pregnant. I have 3 babies still in the breeder net with a couple baby shrimp..... I have males I can throw in there, but I want to wait till all the females are a little bigger.
Oh wow! Thank you so much for the update!
Sorry for the losses but that's cool you still have 3!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back