FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi all

As I mentioned about a week or so ago I have 3 pregnant girls which seem like they have been pregnant forever. One of them is huge, she’s got that white spot that is protruding out more everyday. She’s been hanging around the filter for a few nights now, and the annoying randy male to all 3 girls has been chasing her like crazy! At night she hangs around my bigger male (who is like the pimp grandaddy to all) for protection., he shows no interest in the girls to be honest.
She’s pretty rude to, I try and talk to her and she turns her back on me and swims off! ;)

Hi all

As I mentioned about a week or so ago I have 3 pregnant girls which seem like they have been pregnant forever. One of them is huge, she’s got that white spot that is protruding out more everyday. She’s been hanging around the filter for a few nights now, and the annoying randy male to all 3 girls has been chasing her like crazy! At night she hangs around my bigger male (who is like the pimp grandaddy to all) for protection., he shows no interest in the girls to be honest.
She’s pretty rude to, I try and talk to her and she turns her back on me and swims off! ;)
That's normal when she talks back to you then you've got a problem

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back