Predatory fish suggestions?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

caleyfeli85

Reaction score
Hey so after owning a bearded dragon for years, he passed away a few months ago and i dont have the same hype for reptiles anymore but am looking to fill this giant tank i have. I had a few questions about owning fish.
before I ask take these statements into consideration
  1. not sure tank size, but it doesnt matter, willing to buy a new one either way if i need to
  2. im looking for strictly predatory fish, only one in mind is a red belly piranha but i heard they arent worth it
  3. if its something that prefers to be alone that works, or if i need 2-3 thats cool too but i dont want to exceed this many
Now what predatory fish or sharks are good pets?

Hey so after owning a bearded dragon for years, he passed away a few months ago and i dont have the same hype for reptiles anymore but am looking to fill this giant tank i have. I had a few questions about owning fish.
before I ask take these statements into consideration
  1. not sure tank size, but it doesnt matter, willing to buy a new one either way if i need to
  2. im looking for strictly predatory fish, only one in mind is a red belly piranha but i heard they arent worth it
  3. if its something that prefers to be alone that works, or if i need 2-3 thats cool too but i dont want to exceed this many
Now what predatory fish or sharks are good pets?
What are the tank dimensions? If you don't know just measure it.

What is your GH? This can be obtained through your water companys website. It might pop up saying dh. If that's what comes up don't worry about it. Can you tell us these things please? This is so that we can suggest fish for the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back