Predatory Fish For A 55 Gallon Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

jakegill12

Reaction score
I am looking to stock my tank with a few Predatory Fish it has cycled and has a sand bottom with drift wood for hidding places.

I live in the U.S.A and I think it is Illegal to own one here.

Pike Cichlids :good: few species that would work in there, all the dwarfs would be good or you could go for sp belly crawler which gets to about 6 inches.

Thanks for advise going to try Pike Cichlids or wolf fish. :drool:
and Im going to get a new tank 150 gallon tank and want to try pirranah(bad spelling) and need to know if legal in Washington State.

Not sure about the legalities on it but good luck with the piranahs (same:p) if I ever get a fish house there will def be a big piranah tank in there somewhere....... their just not a "house" fish if you get me :lol:

I just called my local law person and he said it is illigal so I thimk I might just go with the 55 and does anybody know about crazy fish I saw a couple at my lfs.

Crazy fish? Is that what they were labeled as? Bit of a vague name lol. What do they look like etc?

I live in the U.S.A and I think it is Illegal to own one here.
dwarf rainbow snakes are legal :D and they are just as stunning. just not as big and not as agressive so i'd suggest some of those.
they grow 8" so they would probably outgrow a 55 but i know next to nothing about them i'd trust some of the users over my info.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back