Pre-Post 29

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DAnCSF

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Good Day All,

I joined TFF back in October cuz of a 55 gal failure and a subsequent move to a 100 g. and needed to get caught up in fishkeeping after a somewhat long absence. This AM I thought I'd share a pre-post image of a 29 gal tank that was part of the 55 g cascade of events.
Here's the back story of the pre-29. At one time I had a jack dempsey, salvini, pleco t-brb and a Syndontis cat in a 40 gal bow front. And all was copacetic then one day the Jack decide to pick a fight and dominate the salvini. So I got a 29 as just a species tank for the salvini, and to keep him company I added Pan my pleco. Eventually I got the 100g for the cichlids and then turned the 29 into a planted community tank hence the post 29

The post 29 g is now a community tank ruled by a pair of Angels and yup they actually laid a clutch of eggs... but the eggs didn't last too long. hopefully they will lay more eggs, but on a tile I provided instead of the on the filter. LOL
TFF_PrePost 29g.jpg

Good Day All,

I joined TFF back in October cuz of a 55 gal failure and a subsequent move to a 100 g. and needed to get caught up in fishkeeping after a somewhat long absence. This AM I thought I'd share a pre-post image of a 29 gal tank that was part of the 55 g cascade of events.
Here's the back story of the pre-29. At one time I had a jack dempsey, salvini, pleco t-brb and a Syndontis cat in a 40 gal bow front. And all was copacetic then one day the Jack decide to pick a fight and dominate the salvini. So I got a 29 as just a species tank for the salvini, and to keep him company I added Pan my pleco. Eventually I got the 100g for the cichlids and then turned the 29 into a planted community tank hence the post 29

The post 29 g is now a community tank ruled by a pair of Angels and yup they actually laid a clutch of eggs... but the eggs didn't last too long. hopefully they will lay more eggs, but on a tile I provided instead of the on the filter. LOL
View attachment 125543
I really want to breed angels but I didn't have the space. Maybe when everything dies off... maybe.

What fish accompany the angels?

yea I'm not into breeding fish per say...it's more like happen stance I doubt I'll be getting any successful broods. Generally speaking, seems people who want to breed fish, do so in very sparse tank with nothing else in them. Community tanks don't fit that situation, but it's cool to see...on the other hand live bearers are the exact opposite I've got a lot of guppies I need to deal with...LOL...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back