saph.st24

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well tried them with their first prawn
lol mixed reactions

mr and mrs wong love um
finley hates them spit them out
smudge and dyson hoover up the ones finley spits out
god knows if D.D got any she did her usual trick of swimming around at a 100 mph
and casper couldnt care less
DSCF7285.jpg

DSCF7287.jpg

If you can get it in the UK, try fresh waxworm as food. Its used as fishing bait here and tropical and coldwater fish LOVE them. They also float so koi don't lose them.

LOL they are harmless. I've been handling them for 20 years with no problems. You could use tweezers to pick them up, just make sure you don't squeeze them too hard. If you squeeze them too hard they will pop and a bunch of creamy white stuff comes out.

Waxworms dont bite and are harmless. i was like you are first and couldnt touch them, but i do feed them to my lizards as a treat every now and again. I will try it with our pond fish and see if they like then :D also you get them in the UK for around £2.50 for a small tub of about 20 ish

My treefrogs love waxworms. I have learned to touch them, they aren't that gross!dont worry, they won't bite you. Afishdude is right. Squeezing them too hard with tweezers will result in worm guts everywhere! (it's pretty gross :sick: )

Most reactions

Back