Potamotrygon Reticulatus - Tank Mates?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
To be honest they could be any one of the small brown rays species, i'm not expert enough to tell them apart.

I've never kept rays, but I know that TIKARMANN (wherever he went) used to keep datnoids and uarus with his rays, but he had a huge tank. The panda uarus were gorgeous.

I bet you could keep a chocolate cichlid in there.

To be honest they could be any one of the small brown rays species, i'm not expert enough to tell them apart.

your joking!!!!! I was relying on you CFC!!! lol :p

9 times out of 10 a flagtail will be ok with rays
your dollars will be fine too
i have found that rays are very acceptable of a wide range of tankmates,in fact i have not come across many fish that dont work with them
nothing to small and nothing to aggresive :good:

There is a species called reticulatas. Orbiginyi has been reclessified as retic CFC. And yes from the pics posted they are retics easy way to tell a retic is the length of its tail.

There is a species called reticulatas. Orbiginyi has been reclessified as retic CFC. And yes from the pics posted they are retics easy way to tell a retic is the length of its tail.

cheers Mark

I thought you'd given up? can't stay away eh!!lol are you missing the fish yet

when my fish house is done this summer hopefully the biggest tank will be a 72 x 36 x 24 and would love for it to contain a pair of the smaller rays and id love an Asian aro but doubt it would be big enough!
so this is an interesting thread for me!

David

when my fish house is done this summer hopefully the biggest tank will be a 72 x 36 x 24 and would love for it to contain a pair of the smaller rays and id love an Asian aro but doubt it would be big enough!
so this is an interesting thread for me!

David

72x36x24 would be fine for a asian aro, 6x2x2 being the minimum suggested tank size

well that would be a bonus! looking at aro sites the ones i like the look of are gonna cost about the same as the whole fish house! i suppose the best of things in life come at a price!! i would love to keep rays so i'm very excited about getting this fish house completed this summer, when work gets under way i'll get pics!!

David

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back