Posts moved from "I'm done" thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yes it is. I just don't want it to end up like a heated debate
I think we've learned from experience on here in the past that not all things will remain civil. This thread is also way off topic. I recommend we turn the conversation back.
If we keep it civil, mods will not have to step in. We can keep discussing without going off the deep end.

If we keep it civil, mods will not have to step in. We can keep discussing without going off the deep end.
You are right. But maybe continue the chat in another thread where it won't necessarily be "off topic" from the OP's thread

I also just personally disagree with continuing this topic as well which is most likely why I will not be participating in it.

I wonder how the purpose of the thread turned into something totally different?
So do I... Weird things happen between the first post and the last... Sometimes its one sentence someone says and they go off that cause it reminds them of something

Maybe... Maybe not. No, my dream would be to move close to the mountains (yes it is rocky there probably 🤣) in Washington State and open my own fish store.
That would be absolutely lovely. It would most likely be stressful at first opening a store but once it settles down for a bit I'm sure it will just be fun
Washington has a ton of aquarists and very few LFS. And we offer some of the most unique land as well as I think 4 of the 7 (don't quote me on this) Temperate rainforests for a few fun facts.

Washington has a ton of aquarists and very few LFS. And we offer some of the most unique land as well as I think 4 of the 7 (don't quote me on this) Temperate rainforests for a few fun facts.
Awesome! So you guys need LFS... Well just give me 20 years 😂

Two points:

#1 The off topic posts in the "I'm done" thread are now in this thread.

#2 So far, the discussion has not been about religious beliefs, it has been about historical aspects of religion. It is discussion of religious beliefs, political beliefs etc that is not allowed as these subjects can devolve into heated argument.
As long as the posts stay on history, it's OK. If they veer into personal beliefs, the thread will be locked.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back