Picsofpetsoctober08077-1.jpg

CWD's
DSCF1007.jpg

Picture182.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture102.jpg

S7305463.jpg
(when he's not in shed- much younger though)

Leos
DSC00934.jpg

S7305005.jpg

Some of last years leopard gecko hatchlings
DSC00934.jpg

1st-2nddec004-1.jpg

Picsofpetsoctober08082.jpg

Picsofpetsoctober08083.jpg

Picsofpetsoctober08097.jpg

..Missing pics of 1.

Great pics man. Did you know as well as our 3 native snakes and 3 lizard species there are 2 introduced lizard species and one snake species.

anya.jpg

this was my little girl, princess Anastasia. She was about, I think 6 months or so in this pic.

She died in 2007 at 12 years old. She was everything opposite of what people thought of Iguanas. She was gentle, loved to be around people, she was terrified of my pet bunny. (my bunny was a bully.) Though she had a tail that could have broken every bone in my rabbit's face, she simply chose to walk away when my rabbit would bug her.

Never whipped her tail, never tried to bite. The most aggressive she got is when she threatingly opened her mouth and hissed at the vet... but how would you feel if your doctor constantly squeezed your belly? and she never actually tried to bite him.

I had a few better photos but for some reason I can't find them on my puter at the moment.

Great pics man. Did you know as well as our 3 native snakes and 3 lizard species there are 2 introduced lizard species and one snake species.

I know there's corn snakes living in some parts of Cornwall, and we have sand lizards, smooth snakes, adders, grass snakes, common lizard - saw all the native one's down in a sanctuary thing in bournemouth, and I spotted some of the sand lizards in the woods...Really colourful.

He's a chinese water dragon - CWD :D
Lovely igg mayu.12 years is a good age.

He! He!... so just move him accross to POTM Nominations with a reference to this post and the pet name!

heres my two Betty and Billy a female baby Boa Constrictor and a male nearly adult Royal Python

014-7.jpg

002-17.jpg

007-10.jpg

013-6.jpg

008-9.jpg

That boa has a lovely bright red tail and lovely clean markings
good.gif

ppl can say what they like, but they are also adorable pets.... Can they be taught any tricks??... (i'e'..... are they intelligent.?

ppl can say what they like, but they are also adorable pets.... Can they be taught any tricks??... (i'e'..... are they intelligent.?

Not really...Snakes are pretty dimb, but each one has a different temperament...1 of my royal pythons is really shy, while my male pastel doesn't mind being handled at all.Lizards generally I have found to be more intelligent.My big male CWD knows me and only comes to me, and will sit on my shoulder for hours if I let him.
The whole stigma attached to reptiles is just plain stupid
yes.gif
People fear what they don't know.

That boa has a lovely bright red tail and lovely clean markings
good.gif

shes lovely unfortunately the markings get duller as they age which is a shame as she looks beautiful in the flesh especially post shed

I saw a giant millepede today and held it!! I want one now it was so cute

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back