Post Photo's Of Sunrise Or Sunset Where You Live

Cheffi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
There's been some stunning photo's of sunrises and sunsets recently. Would be nice to see lots of them and compare, especially if posted on the same day in different parts of the country, especially countryside and big city and towns so you get a glimpse of the skyline as well as the sky. I'll start off with mine from the other day.

Pinksky.jpg

OK, not strictly where I live but this was taken back in Jan in Namibia (bordering South Africa - where I come from).

Sunset with Hippos at the Etosha Park (you can just about see there reflection in the water - it was getting dark fast!)

Etosha0192.jpg

Etosha0221.jpg

(that spider's web is beautiful!)

From front garden, sun-set:
sunset1.jpg

From back window, sun-set:
sunset2.jpg

At Sea cliff(North Berwick), sun-set:
beach.jpg

Moon-rise in Tuscany:
moonrise.jpg

:drool: Some amazing photos. I'd be out looking for triops in that pool bloo if i went there :good: .

Bloo the colours on that second photo are stunning. Three fingers your last photo again beautiful colours. Aren't we a talented lot of photographers.

Ref the spiders web, I'm on the lookout for a whole one next time!!

a sunset long time ago locally.

694091276107_0_ALB.jpg

another sunset a short time ago @ alki beach.

387271276107_0_ALB.jpg

Sunset in Miami, FL, just as I was departing on a Cruise in September.

IMG_0649.JPG

The Namibia pictures are incredible, Bloo! :drool: I love all the sunset pictures, this is a great thread.

llj :)

Great photos Voo.

Here's a pic I took years ago in Morocco - before I had a digicam, so unfortunately quality isn't great as I had to scan it.

sunset0001.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back