Post Breakdown In Profile

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm quite statistical when it comes to life. The kind of person that likes to know the numbers in things, like how many times a person blinks in a day ect ect. Daft (i know), more to the point though i often wonder how my post break down is across the various sections of the forum. Now in our profiles we can see how many post's we have in total, as i know classifieds and general chat (others to?) don't count towards post's that come up in our little information box on replys/threads ect. Alongside this, we can also see which section of the forum we are most active in, myself being New World Cichlids as that is where my passion in aquatics lies. This is viewed by anyone who enters within the domain of said persons profile right, and i like that.

I'd quite like to see a more in depth post breakdown in our profiles, but not for everyone to view, as personally i don't want minnnt seeing i've posted 12% here, 3% here, another 20% over there so to speak. I'd like to see myself that i've done such things. Its often occured to me, and i've not been able to do so. Now forgive me if there is perhaps such a feature, if so i'm yet to find it, if not i'd like to see it. Whats the opinion of others.

Now in the grander scheme of things it really is a minor thing, and with running the forum there are a million other things that the owners are going to want to implement/change/fix, this is just a small idea that excites me a little :)

James

Lol minnnt (if you see this), your a buddy and your name came to my head first :p

I'm quite statistical when it comes to life. The kind of person that likes to know the numbers in things, like how many times a person blinks in a day ect ect. Daft (i know), more to the point though i often wonder how my post break down is across the various sections of the forum. Now in our profiles we can see how many post's we have in total, as i know classifieds and general chat (others to?) don't count towards post's that come up in our little information box on replys/threads ect. Alongside this, we can also see which section of the forum we are most active in, myself being New World Cichlids as that is where my passion in aquatics lies. This is viewed by anyone who enters within the domain of said persons profile right, and i like that.

I'd quite like to see a more in depth post breakdown in our profiles, but not for everyone to view, as personally i don't want minnnt seeing i've posted 12% here, 3% here, another 20% over there so to speak. I'd like to see myself that i've done such things. Its often occured to me, and i've not been able to do so. Now forgive me if there is perhaps such a feature, if so i'm yet to find it, if not i'd like to see it. Whats the opinion of others.

Now in the grander scheme of things it really is a minor thing, and with running the forum there are a million other things that the owners are going to want to implement/change/fix, this is just a small idea that excites me a little :)

James

Lol minnnt (if you see this), your a buddy and your name came to my head first :p

Is Minnnt still alive? he has not been on for over a week so something must be wrong with him! :crazy:

He is alive and well Livewire88. I was chatting to him yesterday on BBM. He isn't coming on the forum much anymore he said.  

He is alive and well Livewire88. I was chatting to him yesterday on BBM. He isn't coming on the forum much anymore he said.  

O, thats a shame as I found him very helpfull when I was setting up my tank. Im sure he will be back in the future.

I wouldn't be so sure livewire. He got upset when his pm system was stolen. That's why he's not coming back.

Correct Man of fish, a few other things too but its not for me to go into.

Yes livewire, I hope he comes back on soon too.

I put money on it he is lurking around this forum using a new user name!!

There is no way he could go a day without using TFF :cool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back