Possible Nano Tank?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
They are incredibly beautiful, aren't they.

the_lock_man said:
Tut tut tut TLM. As the apostrophe police I thought you would be a little more careful with the use of proper punctuation.
It should read ' they are incredibly beautiful, aren't they?'
;)

In answer to your 'question' yes, they're are stunning.

TallTree01 said:
Tut tut tut TLM. As the apostrophe police I thought you would be a little more careful with the use of proper punctuation.
It should read ' they are incredibly beautiful, aren't they?'
wink.png

In answer to your 'question' yes, they're are stunning.

I think possibly the interrobang would have been more appropriate, given that it's a rehtorical question, asked enthusiastically.

Hmm. Had to google that one. I thought I knew punctuation in and out, back to front, side to side and inside out.
Oh well. Learn something new everyday.

Interrobang = ?!

I thought I remembered that it had its own UNICODE number, tried to find it under "Insert Special Character" but couldn't find it. Possibly it has been replaced by the Euro currency symbol.

An interrobang is one of these - - which is a question/exclamation mark combo by the looks of it

LOL.
I went to 2 out of 4 of my local pet shops and none of them had any Scarlet's. :/ I might just have to stick with the guppies though if I do find any Scarlet's then I will probably try to get some. Most likely my buying another tank and asking the pet shop to hold some for a few days for me. :) I would love to breed them! :)

The 21 liter size is very good for goldfish. As it provide lots of space between these fishes. 
In order to maintain the temperature, there is a need of 25 watt heater to be installed. 

austin34 said:
The 21 liter size is very good for goldfish. As it provide lots of space between these fishes. 
In order to maintain the temperature, there is a need of 25 watt heater to be installed. 
21 liter is NOT big enough for even one goldfish.
Goldfish do not need a heater.

We have a 30L one at work with only one fish in it and that was pushing it!

21L? For a Goldie? U mad bro?

Tek oot.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back