Pond killed a chipmunk

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
r.i.p chipmunk...
you can get a metal mesh to cover the pond if possible

:rip:
this reminds me of the time I was walking to school and I stepped on a dead squirrel. before you judge me I was listening to my walkman. it was only like 2 years ago
When we were kids the council used to fog the neighbourhood at dusk to kill mosquitoes. We used to close the doors and windows to stop the poison coming inside. One day the fogger came round and my sister tried to close the window but it wouldn't shut. They tried and tried and couldn't. Then mum went in to see what was going on and the new kitten was stuck between the window and flyscreen. It wasn't nice. :(

Wonder if I get a big enough one my neighbours cat will do the same

Last year, I found a dead juvenile rat in one of my outdoor tubs. I just wanted to remove some leaves that were floating in there. And I felt something very soft against the back of my hand. Turned out to be a young rat that was drowned. I've scooped it out and buried it deep.

When we were kids the council used to fog the neighbourhood at dusk to kill mosquitoes. We used to close the doors and windows to stop the poison coming inside. One day the fogger came round and my sister tried to close the window but it wouldn't shut. They tried and tried and couldn't. Then mum went in to see what was going on and the new kitten was stuck between the window and flyscreen. It wasn't nice. :(
We used to ride our bikes behind the "mosquito truck", to play in the "fog" it put out...maybe that's what's wrong with me?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back