Po says Hi!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He doesn't bounce off the walls he's just a nosey bugger who winds the dog up.

And if I was to retank I wouldn't put the together again but it's a bit late now and I have said everything seems to be going well. Feeding fine pooping fine schooling/playing fine water levels are good (except for this morning but that "trusted friend" ain't going near my fish again

Edit for autocorrect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To bad it didn't get across...
it isn't to late just saying, Petco takes return fish. I know you had yours shipped but like I said, you can donate them or give them away. AquaBid is good for this. Playing isn't "playing" its fighting over territory the majority of the time. Im just suggesting you get a new stock, idk why for some reason you still believe once Numerous people (as I said) and moderators have told you your fish stocking is different. Will repeat: Bettas are tropical fish (warm water) and WCMM are coldwater fish. If you keep them at maximum temperature (their max temp.) then they wont thrive, simple as that. They may live, but they aren't thriving which is what everyone trys (for the most part) to achieve with fish, because when fish are thriving that means they are happy, which by itself is hard or difficult to interoperate. Average fish keepers and newcomers such as you for example come to the hobby, as long as my fish is swimming its living the life.

I'm UK so petco and aquabid aren't options for me and LFS don't take fish. I'll stick them online see if anyone will take but I tried that when I first got them and no takers. What are good tank makes for the betta. Something similar in size and activity to the minnows

Also any tips for snails! There driving me nuts!

Bettas are mostly territorial so tank mates are usually hard to find for them.
Snails, Shrimp are for the most part a no go, Ember Tetras are ok, Harlequin Rasboras, Clown Plecos, Loaches, Feeder Guppies .

bbf808dd628f2fb6c0c138dfce322560.jpg
e84008476d95ee1dcc89be23d38268ad.jpg
3144b1ca927c1b7fe466d1c936156a93.jpg

It's not surprising I made a mistake

Sarcasm spotted, arrest this man.
Frogs aren't good either might I add.

Wasn't being sarcastic at you it was at the plethora of incorrect information online

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back