Pleco Tattoo...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I love the second pleco picture. The goldfish is flipping adorable but I would personally never get it as a tattoo. I'm more of a "regal" fish tattoo kind of person, but it's up to you and it would definitely be cute :)

Ha. I love that blackmoor picture. But yeah... I probably wouldn't get it on my body...
If I can resize the picture, I found a goldfish tattoo that I would get if I can find an artist to do it exactly like the photo!
Love this!

Attachments

• An-artistic-tattoo-of-a-fantail-goldfish-and-a-black-moor-goldfish-in-a-Japanese-art-style.jpg
    An-artistic-tattoo-of-a-fantail-goldfish-and-a-black-moor-goldfish-in-a-Japanese-art-style.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 795
My phone wouldn't let me post a picture of my tattoo last night so I am going to post it via computer.  Like I said, I like how the fish turned out but would have picked a different "background".  This is a picture from instragram, hence the funny border, it's the only pic I have XD

Attachments

• 1378637_10201526788604565_1139193693_n.jpg
    1378637_10201526788604565_1139193693_n.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 373
I really like the pictures.

@Fish Crazy: thanks again.

Those are some awesome tattoos you uploaded, FC.

I think a left or right side view of a pleco tattoo would be cool. Maybe bird's eye view on your back middle spine, or right side view of pleco on top right left shoulder area would be neat.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back