Pleco Appreciation Thread

PlasticGalaxy

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Can we start a little thread on appreciation for plecostomus? I've got such a soft spot for their little suckermouths and they don't deserve all the hate they get just because of a little bit of extra poo :-(

Reply with pictures of your plec(s) and tell us what you love about them. No hate please!! This is a pleco-friendly zone.
I'll start, here's my sailfin Pocoyo, and my common pleco Baby!

Attachments

• poco_pics.jpg
    poco_pics.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 126
  • he's seen everything.jpg
    he's seen everything.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 130
Here is my 2 year old (approximately) Albino BNP named “Alabaster” (like the stone)
BE828D06-7448-41D1-AC4E-22634A6D9A48.jpeg
He is such a cutie. He spends most of his time on his driftwood, but he loves to eat.

Here is him when I first got him:
E1C80C4A-093C-42E0-ABA7-A827E543B38F.png

Anyway, I love these guys. I don’t get why “hatas gotta hate”, these creatures are amazing.

Here is my 2 year old (approximately) Albino BNP named “Alabaster” (like the stone)
View attachment 130103He is such a cutie. He spends most of his time on his driftwood, but he loves to eat.

Here is him when I first got him:
View attachment 130104
Anyway, I love these guys. I don’t get why “hatas gotta hate”, these creatures are amazing.
He was such a sweet little baby!! Love his prickly little cactus face.

I have a king tiger pleco named bug and really like them, she doesn't come out much just at night and waits for her food. I've had her for 2 year's and she's just started moving about more now. I will always have a pleco in my tank its one fish I enjoy.

Attachments

• 20190706_125945.jpg
    20190706_125945.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 124
I have a king tiger pleco named bug and really like them, she doesn't come out much just at night and waits for her food. I've had her for 2 year's and she's just started moving about more now. I will always have a pleco in my tank its one fish I enjoy.
That's such an adorable name oh my god!!

Most reactions

trending

Back