Pleco. and ghost fish food?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

luma

Reaction score
I have an 800-liter tank with one large pleco in it at present. The tank is only 1,5 months old. Now Iam worried that he is not getting enough food, this thing is busy as hell. If it is not looking for food it is busy wrecking the plants ect. Do I need to get some other food for it, at present I am feeding flacks? Next one is the Ghost fish, I know they are nocturnal and are supposed to eat anything but prefer bloodworms and live food. The thing is I never see it eating at all; this is for 1 and a half weeks already. I have tried frozen bloodworm and he (Just assume it is a he) does not see to go for it that I can see. Should I try living bloodworms and putting them in just before the light switch off? Excellent to chat with people with a common interest. Anyone from South Africa on the forum? Thanks.

;) Try meaty foods like prawn, chopped earthworm and a bit of veggie ie. cucumber etc for the pl*c.
We've got guys and gals from all over the globe but none from S. Africa as far as I know. :) Mac.

I'm sure Pete will have more Ideas. As for pepes in South Africa, there is someone else from there, argh name beats me just now

Try Hikari algae wafers as these are the best :D , however i dont know if you will be able to obtain these where you are????????

If not give me a shout and i'll see what the cost of sending you some will be if you like ;)

Hi and welcome. You see at least one person pays attention :laugh:

Thanks for some reason lastnight the Ghost fish came out to eat the frozen blood worms and this morning the flakes.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back