The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

ChrisK

Reaction score
Hi my albino bristlenose plecos just had babies and I have at least 20 that Iā€™ve been able to count. I have a 230L community where I already have 3 adult BM and a 105L betta tank that has one young BM so I canā€™t keep any more. Where can I sell them? LPS wonā€™t take any dude to space and quarantine. Thanks. I also was given a banjo cat which I canā€™t keep in my grass planted tank as he wants to bury himself every night and uproots everything.

Wow!! I'd love to have some albino BNP babies! I'm sure a lot of people would, really. Maybe you could try gumtree, shpock, eBay or even just people on this forum who would be willing to take a few off your hands! I think there's actually a section on this forum where you can sell fish, so maybe a moderator can redirect you to it.

If you're able to safely deliver live fish, I wouldn't mind having one or two. No guarantees, though.

Wow!! I'd love to have some albino BNP babies! I'm sure a lot of people would, really. Maybe you could try gumtree, shpock, eBay or even just people on this forum who would be willing to take a few off your hands! I think there's actually a section on this forum where you can sell fish, so maybe a moderator can redirect you to it.

If you're able to safely deliver live fish, I wouldn't mind having one or two. No guarantees, though.
haha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back