Please tell me to shut up and wait

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Those Exo-Terra Silk Ficus down the back wall look really good. It makes a whole new type of 3D effect that the fish can actually use and hide inside when they want to.

Those Exo-Terra Silk Ficus down the back wall look really good. It makes a whole new type of 3D effect that the fish can actually use and hide inside when they want to.

Man you have a good eye and know your products! I almost did get the Ficus but in the end I went with the Ruscus instead which has a narrower leaf blade but looks very, very similar. I'm now very glad I painted the back of the glass with black Plasti Dip as it covers any holes a lot better than the white wall behind the tank.

How did you pick that up so quickly? Running some yourself? Or maybe you have a few reptiles sharing your space? :)

Man you have a good eye and know your products! I almost did get the Ficus but in the end I went with the Ruscus instead which has a narrower leaf blade but looks very, very similar. I'm now very glad I painted the back of the glass with black Plasti Dip as it covers any holes a lot better than the white wall behind the tank.

How did you pick that up so quickly? Running some yourself? Or maybe you have a few reptiles sharing your space? :)
When I had my Axolotl, I used them in his aquarium

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back