Please Share Your Stories :d

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
hi

thought it would be nice to christen this section with a post where everybody can share experiences.

i have one to tell but that will be for another day ;)

Had some ufo sighting around are area but never seen one.
Was going to put a sighting on here but the video on youtube the person swears to much on the video lol.

I got abducted by something resembling the grim reaper but without the sickle thing he carries. I used to fight them all the time when I was sleeping. Then one night they got me and tried to carry me off to a big white ball of light. I struggled, said I wasn't ready yet, and got free. I woke up and my heart was going at about 200 beats a minute and I felt really weird.
I also used to wake up with blood all over my face and bed. Sometimes I would have big scratches on my body. I even had ripped sheets. The docs don't think anything is wrong with me but something is going on at night. So now I sleep with the light on and a couple of big dogs in my room. It seems to help but only time will tell.
And no I don't take drugs or drink alcohol :)

LOL Colin.

what are you laughing at WIlder, I am serious. I'm covered in scars from fighting in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up with new scars and no blood. Other times I wake up with blood and no scars. Mind you it hasn't happened since I said I wasn't ready yet. Whether or not that means I was getting carried off to the great big place up in the sky and I wasn't ready to go, so now they leave me be, I don't know. But some wierd stuff happens to me in this place.
I wish I smoked drugs, then I could blame that :)

in my area not far from me a massive wind turbine was smashed in half and the smashed off bit had disipeared and the hours before there was sightingsof a bright light going through the sky then they heard a loud clunk and there was just half the turbine ish and no plane crashed or broken pieces(this was only like a month ago

and when i was like 6 i slept with the door open and i woke up and i swear i saw a midget troll running across the landing lol

heres the article

[URL="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...icle2108149.ece"]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...icle2108149.ece[/URL]

yeah some of my sheets have faded blood stains on them. It doesn't wash out that well when its dry. My old pillow & pillow case was covered in blood once. I threw the pillow out and washed the cover.

I had bits of brain matter on my bedspread once. There was a piece of grey matter about the size of your thumbnail on the end of my bed, (on the covers). It was soft and squishy so I stuck it in a pickling jar I use for fish. I gave it to a friend who worked in a lab and they said it was brain. Work that one out, it wasn't mine. At least I don't thunk it waz, doh :(

yeah it was pretty eww when I found out what it was. I washed my bedspread a dozen times that day :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back