Please share your photography!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I like all of them! 2 and 4 are really close to being perfect. Try fiddling with the aperture. I find that a lower aperture setting looks great for flower and portrait photos.

I like all of them! 2 and 4 are really close to being perfect. Try fiddling with the aperture. I find that a lower aperture setting looks great for flower and portrait photos.
Thank you for the advice!! I'll keep that in mind, definitely!
And thank you for the compliments :)
What kind of camera did you get?
It's a Canon EOS Rebel T6

Here are some that I have taken recently:
DSC_2940.JPG
DSC_2949 (2).JPG
DSC_3048 (2).JPG
DSC_3121 (2).JPG

The other day, I noticed a rabbit in my backyard. Then I noticed a rabbit hole going under my shed. Then yesterday I noticed two rabbits in my yard. Now I wonder how many more rabbits in this rabbit family are making my backyard their home. They dont even run away when I come close. Well I guess it’s better than coyotes or other wild animals.
IMG_2834.jpeg

The other day, I noticed a rabbit in my backyard. Then I noticed a rabbit hole going under my shed. Then yesterday I noticed two rabbits in my yard. Now I wonder how many more rabbits in this rabbit family are making my backyard their home. They dont even run away when I come close. Well I guess it’s better than coyotes or other wild animals.
View attachment 319435
🏹🥩🍲😋

Some of my latest photos!

This iris was transplanted from my late great grandfather's yard (though the flowers were originally planted there by my great grandmother, who passed over a decade ago) into my own yard.
DSC_3316.JPG

DSC_3493.JPG

DSC_3600.JPG

_DSC1005.JPG

CSC_3297.JPG

These are my attempts at some still life photography from last year:
_DSC0236.JPG

Praying mantis are my insect muses every year, and though I haven't spotted any yet, here's a pic from last year that I had kind of forgotten about!
_DSC1787.JPG

A random frog who decided to chill on the outside stairs:
DSC_3224.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back