Please share your photography!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think if I am going to learn by doing I will need to learn to operate a better camera. These are gorgeous!
Work with the camera you have now, then worry about better/more expensive equipment. I knew a lady that made some decent money on the side by selling her photos, and she used an iPhone 6. (Which, compared to the phones today, has a "terrible" camera)

Work on the angle at which you take the photo, lighting, spacing, etc. IMHO, angle is everything.

P1050859 (2).JPG
P1060800 (2).JPG
Close up dead flowers (2).JPG
P1080391 (2).JPG
P1080727 (2).JPG
P1080366 (2).JPG
P1070154 (2).JPG
P1070030 (2).JPG

I think if I am going to learn by doing I will need to learn to operate a better camera. These are gorgeous!
I got my first dslr back in 2013 off a friend for £250 including a lens, I just went out taking pics every day, watched YouTube etc.. didn’t understand anything 😂 so just keep messing around with the dials.
Then one day, something just clicked and I got it! Joined some local camera clubs and posted daily on Twitter. @sasta24
I got made redundant after covid and luckily found a real estate photography agency to go freelance with and that was oct 19.

I love those @WetPetMum!!! Do you have a website where we could buy some prints?
I really like the bubble in the grass, because it is unique and don't see something like that often.
I’ve not set up a shop yet, I’ll see if I can find the original on the pc, I can email you the photo for a small price and then you can print or canvas it up 🙌

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back