PLEASE HELP!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SparkysBois

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My guppy flamingo has been clamping her fins today and I'm not sure what the cause is?? I changed the water yesterday, all params are fine. I have 70L with 5 guppies (3 babies) and 3 male platys whom she has been best friend with for months now.

Here is a picture of her a couple of months ago and here is one from today. She also seems to be losing colour in her tail fin.

flamingo 2.jpg
olour in her tail fin.

flamingo.jpg

Hi guys,

My guppy flamingo has been clamping her fins today and I'm not sure what the cause is?? I changed the water yesterday, all params are fine. I have 70L with 5 guppies (3 babies) and 3 male platys whom she has been best friend with for months now.

Here is a picture of her a couple of months ago and here is one from today. She also seems to be losing colour in her tail fin.

View attachment 144022olour in her tail fin.

View attachment 144021
@SparkysBois is he eating well

What are the test results in numbers?
What is the GH?
It has a swollen stomach. Do you de-worm your fish?

I have tried to get some better side shots for you, as I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for

flamingo v2.1.jpg

flamingo V2.2.jpg

Those photos look cleaner.
Hi again, she was doing better for about a week and now has gone back to being clamped and I have noticed she has developed a dip in her tail? Is this fin rot? Should I remove her from the tank asap?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back