Please Help Sex My Rams

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

LiamGoodaire

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Could you please help sex these 2 new additions, I did my best in the LFS to do so but was quite difficult.
This is the suspected male?
38c551129676c7df5bb7afa09c50e2ee.jpg

And this is the suspected female?
7ac1fa5d771f9ec6991545c8f6c768cb.jpg

Fingers crossed
Cheers

Liam Goodaire

I can't tell from the photo but, Really nice fish mate :p

techen said:
I can't tell from the photo but, Really nice fish mate :p
Thanks man
Questions? said:
the first is male but the second is too blurry to tell
Okay cheers for that, I'll try and get a better photo but whenever I do they just swim face on haha
Ill try again

Just attempted some more pics, both settled down much better after 20mins in the tank.
Colours showing much brighter and both swimming together.
Absolutely certain it's female now but just to be sure can anyone confirm it?
fbc9ddf33aab211fa644d9a0ab114c44.jpg

Cheers

Liam Goodaire

what color is the belly? and is there any blue spots on him/her, i can;t really tell from the photo. if the stomach area is a pinkish color, and there is a blue sheen on the black spot, then it is a female

from what i can see i think u hav a male and a female.. which is good! but they're pretty bad pics mate haha.

what color is the belly? and is there any blue spots on him/her, i can;t really tell from the photo. if the stomach area is a pinkish color, and there is a blue sheen on the black spot, then it is a female
No pink showing however the black spot has got blue sheen showing through, the last pic I posted you can't even see the black spot that's why I posted that one!
from what i can see i think u hav a male and a female.. which is good! but they're pretty bad pics mate haha.
Yeah I know sorry about that they were taken on the iPad cos my phone was dead at the time, and I can assure you the camera isn't the bestrode begin with without following a fish through glass, water and zooming in haha!

Liam Goodaire

i think that you have a male and female. the pinkish color on the female should show up more, once she is older

Thanks everybody, I apologise for the quality of the pictures again like I said the iPad isn't the best camera anyway without having to take a picture in the explained conditions!
I will post some better pics on the weekend to be sure however to look at them I am pretty certain I have a pair

Liam Goodaire

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back