What's new

Please help me with plants! 😂

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Since this is a Juwel tank, I assume the tubes are their MultiLux LEDs and you have the Day version as that is rated at 9000K.

You could try replacing one of the with a MultiLux Nature LED, which has a K rating of 6500 and see if that helps.

Since this is a Juwel tank, I assume the tubes are their MultiLux LEDs and you have the Day version as that is rated at 9000K.

You could try replacing one of the with a MultiLux Nature LED, which has a K rating of 6500 and see if that helps.
You’re right, the tank came with 1x day and 1x nature. Think I’m going to buy another nature tube to replace the day tube.

Bryon, what plants would you say have the lowest light requirements? I’m up against very low light and very cold water for my axies. I want broad leaves plants that won’t shed & make a mess before I pull them. I’m trying Java ferns. Any other choices?

Anubias. Like Java Fern, these are thick-leaf and tough leaf, low light/nutrient requirement. I don't think anything will eat either (not suggesting axies do, just noting a benefit). Both should be tied to an object (wood, rock). Cooler water not a problem either.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back