Please help me identify this fish!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
All that aside, are you ging to take action against the supplier?
If you paid by VISA you can make a chargeback. First though you need to start a process with the supplier telling them what the problem is and asking them to do something about it. They may refund but if they refuses then the chargeback is firmly on.
I always send such correspondence by email with tracking to show they opened the mail just so they can't refute getting it, and of course a trail of evidence to use against them.

Ohh thank gosh. Can they survive with gravel or is sand very important? My current tanks are a 20 gallon tall with gravel, driftwood, and a little guppy grass. The animals in it are mainly guppies, with half (4) of my new ivory mystery snails.

I was ordering the guppies foe my 20 gallon long which is my first planted tank. It has caribsea ecocomplete planted substrate, a nice long piece of driftwood and an assortment of plants that i recently got. This tank currently only has the other 4 mystery snails.

Would either of these tanks work for these maybe gobies?

Love the sound of the 20g long, would also like to follow along if you set up a journal for that one too! I love my planted tanks, once you've started with live plants, you'll never go back! Would love to see how you're getting on with your first planted tank :D

Stiphodon gobies

They do best with sand because they sometimes swallow gravel and it doesn't always come out.

A 2 foot tank should be fine for them.
Can this species only live on sand? Ripping the tank apart seems like a big decision.

You can have gravel with gobies but some are stupid and swallow it. Then they die of starvation because they can't expel the gravel. Sand is much safer for them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back