Please help me ID these fish!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
@Rocky998 and @Sgooosh I think you guys might be right, I've watched the whole video now and seen other ones, and I think you're right, they are red neon rainbowfish, same species as mine... but those ones are so pale! It's throwing me off. Mine aren't a deep red, it is more orange, but the ones in the video, their fins are transparent/white and body really pale yellow. Mine are much more orange including on the fins, the males especially have pretty fins and if you're close, you can see the dark speckling on them too.

But my species of red neon also has a blue line running along the body as well as the blue eyes, and I can't see that on his. So many it is a different species of rainbow, or ricefish? @WhistlingBadger could you take a look and see what you think, please? I know you have ricefish! :D
View attachment 313552View attachment 313553
Some of these nano fish species are really new to me, I've only just begun and have a trio of psuedomugi luminatus, so I'm not familiar with a lot of these, and they can look so different under different lights.
I love those tiny little cories!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back