~please Help I Think My Dwarf Puffer May Die

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Unfortunately that is not the article I had in mind. I cannot post a link to it as already stated. I cannot copy and paste it as it does not belong to me. Unfortunately 'peanut' doesn't seem to worry about copyright and in effect has not had permissin to post the above article. :no:

So yes there is every reason why I cannot give you the information directly as it will infringe copyright laws

erm... I think your just trolling up the thread. unless you are talking about copy/pasting articles from a published media then it would infringe copyright? but as its on a forum it is public domain.
It is knowledge of natural not a secret air craft being created by some top secret agency... :angry:

Do you even understand copyright?

Sorry to derail your thread, but this guy being a pain.

if anything, you could post and pass it off as your own. After all we are talking life and death here... poor fishies...

I hope your fish gets better :sad:

i'd rather actually help someone than prove a petty point about how a forum should be run.

rocker, this was a great opportunity for you to contribute and to help play the role of the expert. you could have even just said "i think XXX is supposed to be a good parasite treatment; google "XXX and puffer" to see if you can find information about how much to dose." or you could have just sent the frickin' pm that babybell requested. you know 100% that private messages aren't read by the mods around here.

what did you do instead? effectively held a sick pet hostage. i think that is despicable.

i don't ever want to see you complain about someone keeping a puffer in a slightly small tank because you would let one die of internal parasites just to fuel your complaint about the "no links" rule.

and while we're playing this game, i wouldn't had to have (possibly) infringed on anyone's copyrights if you had just said "try looking up levimsole." or whatever drug you're thinking of. you're the one around here who would know best--which makes your silence even worse.

Well thanks for your help and in some cases not so much help but he died this morning. I couldn't get the meds he needed in time so now I have one left. Hope he doesnt get it too will try and find him the meds incase he gets it thanks anyway guys.
R.I.P Tuck :rip: :byebye:

An A**hat is a way of telling someone they are useless and pathetic kinda like a hat for your a** :lol:

By the way Rocker, in the future. Just tell her what your like that you can't post says. then there's no problem at all. Really pathetic that you used this poor persons dying fish to try and drive your agenda home. I think that's a terrible thing to do, in fact I wonder if you even had anything to say to help the situation in the first place, probably just saw an opportinity to flame about some rule that you don't like and in the meantime you caused this thread to be totally hijacked. In the meantime, babybelle's puffer died.

Geat Job man :good: :angry:

me too he's eating fine but not as bold as he used to be doesnt come up to the front to see me as much maybe he's lonely poor boy

EDIT spelling

I wouldn't worry too much about loneliness. DPs are quite territorial and essentially loners. I'm sure he's thrilled to have all that space just for him.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back