Image0918.jpg

Plant: 2x Plastic Plants
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale: Not needed
Sales price: £ Offers
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:
Image0918.jpg
I like plastic stuff in mi tank .. £7 for the lot inc pp. would love to give you more but they do look a bit cream crackered .....Salty Pig.

Sorry cossie would at least want postage for them
and yes salty pig i would take 7 including p&p for them if you are still interested, Pm me and ill send you my paypal details

and yes salty pig i would take 7 including p&p for them if you are still interested, Pm me and ill send you my paypal details
Deal done.. But, can only pay by cheque. Don't have pay pal. Cash the cheque first then send me the goodies, Think they might do for the mother in law on mothering sunday :flowers: or is that spoiling her ??? Can you pm me with ya full name for the cheque and ya address. nice one Salty Pig

Deal done.. But, can only pay by cheque. Don't have pay pal. Cash the cheque first then send me the goodies, Think they might do for the mother in law on mothering sunday :flowers: or is that spoiling her ??? Can you pm me with ya full name for the cheque and ya address. nice one Salty Pig
Deal now undone, got tired of waiting popped into a lfs and bought a luvli one so sorry but im sure someone will have it, Bump

££££ 3 pound all in :drool: .. Make it £5 all in. Do we have any more offers for these lovely well cultivated hand reared looks too real to be plastic plants Please soph_betta sell um to me ????
thanks 4 ya pm. So its officialy SOLD to the salty pig for a fiver :stupid: Ha I was expecting Lord Fishheart To bid bid me on that one.. Can you pm me your address and I will stick a fiver in an envelope I wont tell the postman if you dont. if you receive an empty envelope we will know that them postal mice have been at it again :rofl: Cheers The salty pig.

Most reactions

Back