Plastic Plants, Brand New In Bag

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aquila

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have two bags of plastic aquarium plants, brand new in a sealed bag, that I've had hanging around for ages and don't need. In each bag is a 6" twisted vallis, 4" red ludwigia, 4" hairgrass bunch and three 3" carpeting plants of some sort.

2i6f1wp.jpg

I will happily post them to anyone who would like them, they would be great for anyone starting up for the first time with a small tank, they would probably nicely fill a 10g to start off with. If anyone would like to offer anything in return as a swap then that would be great too, I'm open to ideas. :)

I have two bags of plastic aquarium plants, brand new in a sealed bag, that I've had hanging around for ages and don't need. In each bag is a 6" twisted vallis, 4" red ludwigia, 4" hairgrass bunch and three 3" carpeting plants of some sort.

2i6f1wp.jpg

I will happily post them to anyone who would like them, they would be great for anyone starting up for the first time with a small tank, they would probably nicely fill a 10g to start off with. If anyone would like to offer anything in return as a swap then that would be great too, I'm open to ideas. :)

pm'd

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back