Plants for sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm trying my best to sell them at a reasonable price only really using the money to fund the fish food and declornator then to start saving for fish tanks when I get a house so I've already got the money in advance that way
Wish I could ship to the USA but the cost are crazy expecially since I would want it to arrive in at least 2 days

I'm trying my best to sell them at a reasonable price only really using the money to fund the fish food and declornator then to start saving for fish tanks when I get a house so I've already got the money in advance that way
Wish I could ship to the USA but the cost are crazy expecially since I would want it to arrive in at least 2 days
yep!! it would cost me more to ship that the actual plant guys.
those are some really good deals though...
very nice goal, to only use fish tank money to get stuff!!
lfs take those stuff for a 1/3 or 1/2 price, not that good sadly

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have put both adds on 'watch' and added you as a fave seller :) I'm wanting to do a nice, easily maintained planted tank for my betta :)
Thank you I appreciate it if it does sell before then I will have more when it grows just drop me a message and I can see what I can do for you
Only thing is the next lot will have to go up by 50p to cover the ebay selling charge as i have it for free at the moment
I feel its better to be transparent with you customers

All I do ask though is if you do buy something
And your happy with it is that you leave me a good review ?

Listed some more dwarf water lettuce for sale on ebay if anyone's intrested currently growing more along with guppy grass planning on doing some drift wood with java fern but don't know if there would be a demand for it

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back