1 Glass Fish not cat fish
6 Cories
2 Zebra Danios
1 Algea Eater
1 Blood Fin

10 gal
2 Rummy nose tetras
2 Corys Albino

If you put some anachris in there, your platys would LOVE you! Ours really enjoy nibbling at it. We also have Amazon swords and scarlet hygrophilia and some assorted kinds of grasses. Dwarf Sagitarius is really nice as well if you can find it. With the livebearers, some plants with lots of cover so the babies have a hiding place if you want to keep them. We move our prego ones to another tank to have their babies and have anachris and some dense fake plants for the babies to hide in. We just took 13 fry out of our maternity tank last night. They are about 3 weeks old so they hid pretty well for the most part. They had started getting a bit braver about swimming right in front of the pregnant one in there though.

Just some suggestions.........

Hey Tropical!

One of my all time favourite plants is water wysteria. It always seems to do well in every aquarium I've had. They're a bit of a b**ch to clean snail eggs off though.

I'll go look for both. Sounds good enough for me. If the fish like them then it has gotta be good. Thanks Guys :D

Most reactions

trending

Back