Planting Arrangment

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shockshockshad

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just ordered my live plants today and these are the plants I ordered (came in a package, I didn't pick them):

2 Anacharis
4 Rotala indica
3 Blood Stargrass
6 Japanese Fans
3 Dwarf Lily Plants
15 Dwarf Onions
2 Ambulia
15 Tall Sagittaria subulata
2 medium red-spot Ozelot swords
15 Crypt Walkeri
4 Java Ferns

I have a piece of fake wood in my tank, for the java ferns, and it is porous (In think so). Can you give me an exact arrangement of where to put things? I am not very good at putting things so they look good! I don't know how you would post that, but maybe like this:

************************back of tank*********************************

plant plant plant plant

plant plant plant plant plant

plant plant plant plant plant

**********************front of tank*******************

I want my tank to look like the picture in the package! I want it very nice, and beautiful. Like this:
HabitatEZ-LifeXample_new.jpg

It might not look that good, but maybe if you give me a plan, it will!

This site won't let me put a lot of spaces in a row, so where it says "plant plant plant", there was supposed to be about 2 tabs inbetween. Just so you know. ^_^

sorry this isnt advice but where u order ya plants from?

If you're really stuck for ideas a good general rule is to plant your tallest plants at the back, medium ones in the middle, small ones at the front and go from there. Check out plantgeek.net, you can search for your plants and find out if they're background, middle or foreground plants. Enjoy. :good:

Thank you for the link ^

I've just ordered some new plants for my tank and I've been wondering the same thing, how can i arrange it to make it look good? lol i'm never happy!

Most reactions

trending

Back