Planted Tank Music Selection?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rlon35

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Tonight, I will be making a u-tube video of my planted 55 G, and I was thinking of going with Radiohead, Idioteque, as I have fast moving giant danios. Any other potential music selections? I will post it here when I have it uploaded. I am thinking of changing from Idioteque to a slow, sexy Pink Floyd song when I turn the moonlights on, later in the video...lol. I have way too much time on my hands lately,as you can tell. Give me some feedback about the pigmy chain swords, as I don't think I planted them effectively, and they don't seem to be spreading yet (been a week).

omg this is a tropical fish forum about tropical fish not about bloody film making maybe u need to sign up to a music forum mr moviemaker

omg this is a tropical fish forum about tropical fish not about bloody film making maybe u need to sign up to a music forum mr moviemaker
^^^^^^^

Uh, just wanted to show my planted tank to people dude. The music is just a light consideration, as I am going to be looking for some good suggestions as to how to improve the tank, particularly the foreground. Have yourself a nice ale and relax...

kk dude hahaha and i will hav a ale dude bi bi dude.....loser
Stop being an ass.

Is the vid going to be different clips, or long and continuous?

Personally I think it may be annoying hearing so many different songs start but not finish, I'd choose one song and cut the video to suit :good:.

yes i agree there BUT y ask people wot music to put in the video just ridiculous and to put it in the plants section

because he is creating it to show us his tank so we can give him suggestions on what plants to use.

Music isnt worthh discussing i know but he might aswell have a bit of fun! No need to react like you did.

because he is creating it to show us his tank so we can give him suggestions on what plants to use.

Music isnt worthh discussing i know but he might aswell have a bit of fun! No need to react like you did.

I was joking about the music being a big factor or needing advice, just wanted to introduce the idea, as someone had asked to see my tank and I wasn't aware of the video board section...I'll play one song, in like a minute long block, then I'll switch it once for the moonlights...lol. I really just want some feedback on the tank. I don't know that I have the pigmy chain swords set up properly to get them to cover the gravel everywhere. Anyway, it's far from a finished product...my first planted tank. Thanks for your support Aaron...as to the guy who is beibng so negative, I find it is best to ignore people like that. They aren't worth a moment of thought.

Most reactions

trending

Back