Planted Tank Break Down For 100% This Time Lol

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fluval-1200

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well im back to this again, ive decided to 100% break my tank down. Due to work and stuff I cant put in the time and effort I wanted to into the tank, so im selling it all off.
Heres the rough list of what I can remember, may be more or less of what ive written but with plants itl grow new stuff anyway.

Right here it goes.....
Ive got roughly 30 stems of wisteria, some well rooted some just been cut and replanted so not rooted yet.
A good 15 amazon swords, these are growing slowly in my tank due to me having plain sand. I do add root tabs and I will include root tabs with them.
Then theres a good 4 or 5 cryptocorne wenditii but due to my light there more brown than pink. Also have about 15 to 20 cryptocorne parva (carpeting plant) these are really small and need a good substrate.
Lots of giant vallis and rubra vallis, each one is throwing out new growth and ive lost count of how many there is. Id say 20 + easy, some of the leaves are over 30'' long.
Big loads of normal vallis, 15+
A couple stems of bacopa, hygrophila polysperma, Brazilian pennywort, a couple amazon frogbit and some water lettuce.
There is also a couple other odd stems in there which im not sure what they are.
My tank is a moderately planted 5ft tank so there is a lot there, it would fill a 3-4ft tank easily.

Now the thing is I haven't got the time to sell these one by one or in bunches etc, I need them all gone in one lot. The plan is to bag each species together, box them and ship them together.
Im going to throw a price out there but im open to offers. £75 posted for all the plants, il include the root tabs and some seachem flourish. Or for an extra £25 I can include a full ei dry salt fert kit.

Thanks for reading, im in the uk and only willing to ship inside the uk. Paypal only also please.

Could I buy just a few? Mainly after the swords!

I would rather the whole lot go together tbh mate, im open to offers if £75 is overpriced.

Couldnt even fit all those plants into my tank, Goodluck though :p

i would take the floating plants  and wisteria off your hands if you decided too

Heres some pictures, I will take £85 posted for plants, ei ferts and root tabs. Bargain tbh

Bump, tank is 5ft so you can see there's a lot there.

Well no interest in the lot, I am now going to sell these individually. Techen and stimo there will be a pm your way.
Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back