Planted People Going

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Neal

Live life, don't let it live you!
Reaction score
There seems to have been a big drop in the people posting on the planted forum, is this just because everything is making the most of the hot weather or isn't anyone really interested anymore? It's only a computer freak like me who comes on everyday would notice something like this, man I need to get a life, but where do I start? Especially since i'm ill! :p

Neal

I think many of the regulars are still about; maybe they have nothing to post. ;)

Plus, everyone is taking advantage of the sun (Whilst I am sat here in the shade studying the latest ADA catalogue. :S :) )

Keep your eyes pealed...there is a lot more out there.........................

Chris

I know but it's boring when they have nothing to post, come on guys, post something pointless! The sun is too hot for me aswell, and i'm usually one who likes to sit in the sun and relax, but the air is just to humid so i'm sat in my room with the fan right on me instead.

Neal

come on guys, post something pointless!

A lion was out in the jungle and kept getting beaten up by the other animals. He went to see a cat for some help and advice. The cat showed the lion how to use his claws and fight and how to run very fast.
The lion was happy with his new skills and wanted to show all the creatures in the jungle he was the strongest animal alive. However, the lion realized that to do this he would have to fight the cat.
The lion went to find the cat in the jungle and the two animals squared up together.
The lion was just about to make his first move when the cat turned around and ran up a tree to safety!

Discuss.

Will that do you?

The lion only waited a few minutes and realised the cat was happy up there for a long time.

I am unsure what type of cat it was, although i think it may have been a Perisian cat.

No, it could not have been a dog.

i will be posting, err lots soon. i just got a 150l tank and am in the process of finding a coffee table to put it on so i can start setting it up!!

so watch out!

:p

An interesting admission there Madcaow! I must admit I've not recently heard someone describe themselves in such terms before-perhaps it means something else in Australia!

I guess the hot weather over here is keeping people from there machines and everyone is getting out and about-always seems that things drop off over the summer and as soon as the weather gets a bit bad folk start posting again...Let's hope for some rain!

Nick

aah oops. yes i must watch the language *sorry mods!*. a bit used to posting on boards that arent too worried about that haha. :blush:

hot over there eh. its freezing here!. not too bad today tho actually i think it got to 15!
teef.gif

really im just a humble nerd that gets a bit nerdy about nerdy things like keeping fish :nerd:

sure is. cold as.

cant wait for it to be over really. haha.

autumn and spring are my seasons. summer is far too hot here. 40+ is rediculous!

I'm in the same boat as you madcaow, I've got a 35+ gal. tank that I'm looking for a stand for.... and saving money for so I can afford all the other equipment (lights, filter etc...) so far all I have is the tank and a lot of sand.....

For some stupid reason my work has decided to give me things to do, so been out of the office for most of the week and will be out every day next week so haven't had time to post or reply to threads!

Sam

I'm in the same boat as you madcaow, I've got a 35+ gal. tank that I'm looking for a stand for.... and saving money for so I can afford all the other equipment (lights, filter etc...) so far all I have is the tank and a lot of sand.....

yeah. luckily when i got the tank it came with most things. lights, filter some air curtain thingo rocks etc.

some of it needs a bit of a recondition tho. brittle pipes on the filter for instance. other mate has some more lights for me tho.

ive had the thing for a week and its just sitting there getting smelly. (cant get all the water out cos of the gravel haha)

so yeah. this weekend! im hoping to find a table in an op shop/cheap furniture place or last resort Ikea haha.

cant wait.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back