Planted Aquarium

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Balticbob

Reaction score
Took me a while to get the parameters right but I think now I have cracked it, can't believe how much my water sprite has grown,suffered a lot of melt on the leaves but after a lot of cutting back it is finally growing great. What do you guys think??
20210211_120726.jpg

Very nice tank...if you would add a black background (something simple as a piece of black posterboard, cut to size)on the back glass, your plants and fish would really "pop"...

Very nice tank...if you would add a black background (something simple as a piece of black posterboard, cut to size)on the back glass, your plants and fish would really "pop"...
I have no room behind the tank to place a background.

That's right, I have 12 neons, 10 rummy,6 zebras, 1 Betta,and one Pleco and 12 Assasin snails.
Very nice tank. My question is the Betta, is it a male or female? Does it show any aggression toward your other fish?

It's a male Betta and shows no aggression to any of my other fish, my Betta is very chilled out and happy, I feed him by hand. Such a cool addition to my Tank.

What do you guys think??
I think you should enter that tank in the Tank of the Month contest.
March - tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller
April - tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons
May - tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger

What size is that tank?

I think you should enter that tank in the Tank of the Month contest.
March - tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller
April - tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons
May - tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger

What size is that tank?
MY tank is 68 gallons, how do I enter my tank into the competition? Do you really think its good enough to be entered?

I've had water sprite over the decades and NEVER did it root in gravel. Always the roots rotted and it then grew as a floater plant with wide leaves.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back