Planted 52

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nice to see you back on man! How’s the tank?

It's seen better days! Nerite eggs and MTS everywhere. Some floating red plant I haven't been bothered to plant.. red cherry shrimps have seemed to make a reappearance though. I don't think the kribs are interested in them anymore

IMG_20211004_093231_edit_218492134607806.jpg

Great thread and I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to record every detail.
A splendid tank.
Just one thing I appear to have missed...what's the blue thing, seeming attached at the left side of the tank, in the above photo?

Great thread and I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to record every detail.
A splendid tank.
Just one thing I appear to have missed...what's the blue thing, seeming attached at the left side of the tank, in the above photo?
Thank you, I've enjoyed writing up this thread. Sadly my passion for the hobby has dwindled over the months but hopefully I'll catch the bug again soon.

The blue bit showing on the picture is a reflection of another tank in the room: my son's Betta tank

Thank you, I've enjoyed writing up this thread. Sadly my passion for the hobby has dwindled over the months but hopefully I'll catch the bug again soon.

The blue bit showing on the picture is a reflection of another tank in the room: my son's Betta tank
Aaaah...I get it now! It was the way the reflection cut into the edge of your tank that fooled me. ;)

Nice tank, some nice plant growth as is usual from you mbsqw1d ;)

Just a quick question, slightly off topic but your tank looks like its inset a brick fireplace / nook (in post #170)

How do you get your hands and arms inside the tank to do the usual maintenance on the tank?
Is it accessible from the other side of that brick wall or something like that?

Sorry its slightly off topic but still.......

That pic is from the previous owner’s Craigslist ad. Not sure what he did, but tank etc clean & he was a great big man.

I removed the canopy yesterday. It served no purpose. Initially, I thought it looked cool, but things changed. I had to stand on a ladder to feed the fish, etc. It‘s 6+ ft tall. After wasting over an hour looking at lids/screens online, I remembered he gave me a nice hinged 2 piece glass one. Duh. It was wrapped up in blankets on top of the washing machine. There’s a metal flat bar down the center of the tank. I’m assuming this adds stability to the tank & is standard. The hinged glass pieces rest on it.
Are you making random posts in someone else's Journal again? :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back