Planted 52

Cheers bud, yeh im much happier with it. Im on the verge of pulling the sword out though, its massive! The leaves are bigger than my hands. If I do I think the red plants will go in its place so, back left. Might keep the centre clear and then when the crypts grow out back-right, it should frame it nicely. Saw your update earlier, looking spectacular, do you not suffer from algae at all? Your plants look perfect
I dont no. I never have in that tank. I only tend to get algae in my 22g and i think thats down to lighting (just added a dimmer to hopefully stop that)

Tbf all the anubias and some of the crypts are only a week old and just bedding in but i cant see me having any algae problems.

@AdoraBelle Dearheart what do we have here!? ?
IMG_20210213_153639.jpg

This Echinodorus Impai is going to have to go. Seems a shame as its grown amazingly well but I can't comprehend how enormous it is, who would actually want this thing in their tank?
IMG_20210220_195121.jpg

Stuck a different sword (Echinodorus bleheri) in place of the other monster and split the alternanthera rosaefolia up that went a bit mad when I started dosing iron. Fairly happy and looking forward to the crypts (back-right) to grow in. It needs more plants though.. open to suggestions
IMG_20210223_203257_chroma.jpg

Stuck a different sword (Echinodorus bleheri) in place of the other monster and split the alternanthera rosaefolia up that went a bit mad when I started dosing iron. Fairly happy and looking forward to the crypts (back-right) to grow in. It needs more plants though.. open to suggestions
View attachment 129662
Waiting for @PheonixKingZ to suggest anarcharis

View attachment 129662
Hmmm... I suggest Anacharis. :hey:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back