Plantation Of A 780 Litre (171 (uk) Gallons Or 206 (us) Gallon Tank) P

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
might want to place each stem of the hygrophias and the ludwigias seperly so they grow like a big bush ;)

Looking good :) needs to fill out but seems to work well :)

Nice tank.

May I suggest you get the CO2 running soon to help prevent potential algae problems. Your quantity of light with no CO2 injection is asking for trouble, particularly as you are not planted very densely with fast-growers.

Nice tank.

May I suggest you get the CO2 running soon to help prevent potential algae problems. Your quantity of light with no CO2 injection is asking for trouble, particularly as you are not planted very densely with fast-growers.

yea I have the CO2 system working now... the plants are really growing well. however the fertilizer that i put into the tank has made mass spert of brown algae so I wiill reduce the amount of ferilizer next week.

Wow! your stocking list really is interesting, pics of fish asap please!!

Really nice tank! i can see this being a really nice tank!

It's hard to appreciate the size of the tank from the pics.. You going to have any foreground carpeting plants in?

yes I have already started. if you look at the left you will see a group of three plants at the front. these will grow out.

in the middle you see three lots of grass and this will also grow out.

and on the right is another two plants that will grow out and look like a carpet.

to get a relation of size if you look at the middel picture you will see the group of cories at the bottom. each cory is around an inch and a half or 3.5 - 4 cm

Ah yea i see now. Thought the plants at the front were midground plants that were just there temp to grow. They looks nice though!

Yea its a bit deceaving, the gap between from glass and the plants are only about 1 - 1.5 inches 2.5 - 3.5 cm but because of the lighting and how small the plants are now to the size of the tank it gets a bit confusing.

ok so here are the latest pictures of the aquarium since the plantation. so its now two weeks and the tank has really growen out.

dcp008577fn.jpg

dcp008585zl.jpg

dcp008624xs.jpg

dcp008612qh.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back