Plant Suggestions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cancel the jungle vallis and get narrow vallis instead. jungle vallis rots in tanks and does best in big ponds.
Great! They’ve already shipped. I couldn’t find any that said “narrow leaf”.

What another good easy carpeting plant are there for me to try?
umm carpets are quite hard without co2 injections and that is quite expensive, but I am trying a spiky java moss carpet as these plants can grow under lower light and with out co2
1609167129034.png

this is what i am aming for (this is a carpet of spiky java moss).
some of the more 'high end' carpets made form baby tears and hair grass can be quite triky.

hope this helps

Will plants be alright in a car for 3 hours or so? Should I get a cooler or something?

The weather is going to be 41-43F throughout the day.

PK, you kinda high jacked my thread. Could you possibly start your own so U can get the information that aI need? Thanks so much! :)

Does anyone have regular vals in their tank? This is what I ordered. Should I trash them?

Attachments

• DB01D085-9FB8-439D-BFE0-53EF110FE3BE.png
    DB01D085-9FB8-439D-BFE0-53EF110FE3BE.png
    328.7 KB · Views: 53
Does anyone have regular vals in their tank? This is what I ordered. Should I trash them?
no don't trash them that looks fine, remember plants grow in a different tank for different people just because one person had it die off does mean you will not have success give it a go it can only go well

PK, you kinda high jacked my thread. Could you possibly start your own so U can get the information that aI need? Thanks so much! :)
I apologize, my bad... I did start a new thread a couple of ays ago, but it’s not getting that much attention. :/

no don't trash them that looks fine, remember plants grow in a different tank for different people just because one person had it die off does mean you will not have success give it a go it can only go well
OK. Thanks so much. Any other favorite plants, gang? Any that have color without needing co2?

OK. Thanks so much. Any other favorite plants, gang? Any that have color without needing co2?
some plants that provide some nices red without the need for co2 include ludwigia repinins, rotate Inca, dwarf tiger lotus, red root flotes and red melon swords

I love the marimo mossballs. The fish love pecking things off them too, and my 2 frogs (Ronnie and Reggie) like hiding underneath them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back