Plant Donations

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

hi
I had to restart my tank, unfortunately lost 99% of my plants
lookig for desparately for any plants (especialy cryptocoryne, moss, ricia).
of course will pay for postage

thanks in advance

fluttermoth said:
I've got a huge handful of subwrassertang (round pellia), plus some small bits of trident Java fern and a few dwarf sag runners (good sized ones though).

The pellia has broken up a bit, but tie it down and it'll be fine. There will probably be some MTS in there; sorry; they're in all my tanks!

Yours for postage; will separate if you want only one thing
smile.png
i was wondering if you had any left at all
and would you be happy with paypal if so

No, sorry, don't have any left now.

I'm after some java fern if anyone has some ?
many thanks

Mixed bag of various floating plants available. Not in the best condition, but will recover well. I would like the cost of postage for them please. (PM me as I'll probably miss any replies here.)

I have a large "brick" of java moss, available in London, UK (won't ship).

I've been throwing trimmings from my shrimp tank in a plastic container with water and kept it on the window sill, more or less forgetting about it. Now I have more java moss than I'll ever use, even considering I'm thinking of upgrading the shrimp tank.

The moss if completely free of twigs and bugs and has just a little debris in it that can easily be washed in less than a minute under the tap.

Send me a PM if you want some. Free for the asking, but I'll appreciate any plant (or coral frag, you never know...) given in exchange.

I'm about to trim my (green) ludwigia reppens. I have around 15 stems at 4 to 6". 

Will only charge postage. PM me :)

Once again I have some ludwigia rippens stems. They are growing like crazy!! They are 3 to 5" at the moment and very healthy. 5 stems. My tank is snail free too ;)

PM if you want them. I'll only charge £1.50 for post...

2 weeks later... thats some impressive growth, got any pics of your tank ?

i've  a few bits of Amazon frogbit please pm

Most reactions

trending

Back