Plant Donations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I can get some tonight, not really sure on what type, but the shoot (Rhzoine? God knows the spelling!) is around 3-4 inches

Cool well whack a photo over and I'll let you know  
good.gif

Anyone have any Java Moss or any other mosses? Riccia good too, looking to swop for 6x10cm strands of hornwort if you are interested!  
yes.gif
pics can be seen on my hornwort sale post, £3.50 for 6 strands with free post but happy to swop for mosses.

Still looking to do a swap if anyone has any spare moss? can swap for hygrophila angustifolia, water wisteria, hornwort or even duckweed if you like! or all 4 plants, just let me know what you have and we can come to an arrangement regarding amounts 
smile.png

That's fine Lillefishy, let me know what plants you would like to swap for and the amounts 
good.gif

I don't need any plants so you can have some for just postage.
Pm me your address & I'll try & get it posted tomorrow for you

Hi, ok how much do you want for postage? just pm your email and I'll send it via Paypal, thank you.

Hello all,

I have recently let my tank maintenance go on the wayside of late due to a new little person coming into my life. Unfortunately, this has resulted in the loss of my plants.

I'm looking for a good few soles to donate some plants or two, ill cover the cost of p&p if need be.

Please look at my precious posts, I have given many fish away for free on this forum and do not regularly beg and I do not intend on making it a habit.

Thanks in advance.

I've got one portion of Java moss and three portions of Taiwan moss.  Anyone interested in a swap?  I'm especially interested in carpeting/foreground plants!
(The Taiwan moss is on a dinner-sized plate).

I've got a huge handful of subwrassertang (round pellia), plus some small bits of trident Java fern and a few dwarf sag runners (good sized ones though).

The pellia has broken up a bit, but tie it down and it'll be fine. There will probably be some MTS in there; sorry; they're in all my tanks!

Yours for postage; will separate if you want only one thing :)

I'll take thank you :) how much would you like for postage?

I'll let you know how much it was when I've posted it :)

PM me your address and I'll get it sent out.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back