Plant Donations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
yer it grows like mad... even without water... :L Ā when you going to post?Ā 

do you still haveĀ Fissidens Fontanus? as well?, i'll up the amount of hair grass if you do and are willing to swap :p

mike455555 said:
yer it grows like mad... even without water... :L Ā when you going to post?Ā 

do you still haveĀ Fissidens Fontanus? as well?, i'll up the amount of hair grass if you do and are willing to swap
tongue2.gif
Ā 
Well I will be re scaping that tank in a few weeks so will be able to send then.
sleep.png

Ā 
That was the only plant I had you would be interested in and I am sure you will still have some hair grass in a few weeks so all is good.Ā 

yer i will =], let me know in a few then =]Ā 

Livewire if you have any trident left over let me know... I have nothing to swap but I was intending to buy some this weekend

I have a fair bit of Windelov fern I no longer need. I'd estimate it to be about 5 pots were you to buy it from a shop. I'd be interested in swapping it for something. I'm not after anything in particular, just no crypts or vallis. Any takers?Ā 

i'll take some if you want to swap, hair grass, or Ā HC iv got abit of, and ummm...gota think what else is down there now... xmas moss needs a trimĀ 

daizeUK said:
Livewire if you have any trident left over let me know... I have nothing to swap but I was intending to buy some this weekend
Ditto +1
Ā 
KevM said:
I have a fair bit of Windelov fern I no longer need. I'd estimate it to be about 5 pots were you to buy it from a shop. I'd be interested in swapping it for something. I'm not after anything in particular, just no crypts or vallis. Any takers?Ā 
I would be happy to buy this off you as I have nothing to swap, but would like to make a Java Fern Wall. Thanks.

slim arrived today thanks =] its going to find a place in my biotopeĀ 

Ā No problem, your arrived today too, already been planted. Many thanx

Would anyone like to swap some Water wisteria? can do 5 approx 4" rooted stems, let me know what you have, just no vallis, duckweed or cabomba lol Ā 
smile.png

Livewire88 said:
I got a fair few stems spare, I will let you know what I have later when I get home from work.
Ā 
Dont know the names of the top of my head, got some unusual ones you might be interested in.
Ok yeah.
Ā 
I have had a browse through my spares tank, apart from the common stems that arnt that sought after I have some Polygonum sp. sao paulo if your interested? Plant arrived in great condition today. Beautiful plant, Thank you very much. Has been planted next to my Tiger Lotus for contrast:) How is the stargrass coming along? Should be growing like crazy by now?

Have some Cabomba. After a interesting tall background plant.

I have a very large bundle of Java fern I am looking to swap for some Anubias.
The java fern is all very healthy, lush and green. With loads of small shoots and baby plants coming off of the mother plants.
Ā 
What have you got?? I want to swap asap.
Ā 
931336_10151643892559841_1598232231_n.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back