Plant Donations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Don't worry about the swap. I'll just send you some. I've got enough crypt to last me a long time! LOL!

You are too sweet. I wish my swords had done better so I'd have some for you. They are still in there and still have green leafless stems but will not grow new leaves. One leaf stayed green for a long time and is now starting to brown on the edges. I think they are getting nibbled as they try to grow. Can't believe they've stayed green, but I won't give up on them so long as there is green there.

If anyone in the UK has some cuttings around it would be much appreciated. Just setting my tank up again after a few years absence from the hobby. I've donated a fair few swords, crypts and things in the past on here when my tank was up last. :)

If anyone in the UK has some cuttings around it would be much appreciated. Just setting my tank up again after a few years absence from the hobby. I've donated a fair few swords, crypts and things in the past on here when my tank was up last. :)
I can send you a couple of baby Crytp. wendtii 'brown', one small Vallis. and one small Lindernia rotundifolia. Once you get your plants up and growing, something I don't have yet would be appreciated in return! PM me if you're interested.

would love to try some vallis if anyones got some spare? never tried it before. Same as chris, just set my tank back up so its looking bare!

please guys, remember this isn't a begging thread. It's purely for donations.

Received generous portion of pennywort from This Old Spouse last Saturday!! Looking good so far! Thank you and sorry it took me so long to get back here to post. :D

Glad you got it and it was in good shape! It's fun stuff. You can anchor it along the bottom as a runner, let it grow from bottom to top, and it will also run along the water surface.
good.gif

would love to try some vallis if anyones got some spare? never tried it before. Same as chris, just set my tank back up so its looking bare!

If my twisted vallis takes off then i will be willing to donate.

Ta

does anyone have any spare vallis, amazon swords,java fern or any other easy to grow/maintain plants :) ?

I live in Bristol UK

OBIE1, what have you got in exchange? Also, try the Bristol Tropical Fish Club, most of the members keep planted tanks.

OBIE1, what have you got in exchange? Also, try the Bristol Tropical Fish Club, most of the members keep planted tanks.

Hi KittyKat,

I have a couple of Ornaments that i would swap and would also pass on to others once plants had establish and more had grown.

Thanks for mentioning the Bristol Fish club just been on there website looks good

I have:

Elodea canadensis
pennywort
java moss

I'm willing to send off the whole works for $6, or $6 per package It costs me between $5-10 to send each package, so if you want it all you'll be getting a great deal!

I have:

Elodea canadensis
pennywort
java moss

I'm willing to send off the whole works for $6, or $6 per package It costs me between $5-10 to send each package, so if you want it all you'll be getting a great deal!

You have JAVA MOSS??? That's what I joined this thread hoping to get!! PM me that paypal and I'll send $6 right away!!!

More pennywort and elodea would make me very happy, too. LOL I love them both.

just remember guys this is donations only. If you are selling please use the other forum. If it's to cover postage than that fair enough. :good:

Can i also reiterate to the other posters in this thread that the thread cannot be used for scrounging plants.

Please read the rules

i shall be cleaning the thread up (again) tomorrow.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back