Plant Donations

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Lol I'll check how many I have and let you know, some are about 2ft high and some are pygmys.

I have an ech. ozelot plantlet if anyone wants it. I've grown it to a height of about 10cm. Paypal the postage and its yours :good:

UK btw.

have loads of java moss if anyone wants that as well. A jar full..

I have an ech. ozelot plantlet if anyone wants it. I've grown it to a height of about 10cm. Paypal the postage and its yours :good:

UK btw.

How much for the java moss mate pls?

Right I have some Amazon Swords I no longer have use for, prob is ideally I'd like to exchange if anyones interested as I have one that is about 24"tall and even when I strip half the leaves off within a month its spread right out and doubled in size again, I have another which has been split a couple of times and grows about 18" tall and is about 15" across when it fills out after a trim, I also have a few more around 10" tall and one or two about 8" tall, they're all healthy I'm just getting some diatoms on the tops of the leaves as my lighting in my puffer tank is highish and puffers being very dirty isn't helping so I'm just having wood and rocks in it now, if anyone is interested in a trade or wants one free to the guys that have helped me out recently (you know who you are lol I owe them one) let me know.

I haven't helped you out sadly. But I've recently came back to fish keeping and have zero plants! (Well that's a lie, I have 4 FAKE plants that came with it :crazy: haha).

If you can't find anyone to trade with I'll happily take some of them big Amazon Swords if they will only go in the bin. :good: Drop me a PM if/when no one trades mate? :unsure:

Won't be binning the swords at this size they're not cheap lol so would be a crime to bin them

You never got back to me steve, how many do you have and how much are you looking for them?

UK btw.

How much for the java moss mate pls?

Theres quite a lot, ~£1.50 should cover P&P

Sounds fine, do you know what type it is? Only reason i ask is i got some last time of someone and got a lump of brown mush lol instead of the normal green that people think of when called java moss :)

Sounds fine, do you know what type it is? Only reason i ask is i got some last time of someone and got a lump of brown mush lol instead of the normal green that people think of when called java moss :)

Its java moss, taxiphyllum barbieri being the correct term I think...

I can take a pic if you like?

Its java moss, taxiphyllum barbieri being the correct term I think...

I can take a pic if you like?

That would be fab please mate,

That would be fab please mate,

SNV11087.jpg

Anyone got any cheap/free plants? I'm just experimenting with adding some plants and dont wanna go spend money if they dont make it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back