Plant Donations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ian

plant your tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This thread is to gauge some interest in people wanting to donate plants to other members, swaps can also be done. Some rules have been set regarding the swap/donation. I shall have some plants to donate in the coming weeks, but if anyone else wants to start off then fire away. Just remember that this is a donation, and should NOT be taken advantage of, ie, to fully plant a tank for free!

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 50 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap

This thread MUST not be used to sell plants, there is a separate section at the bottom of the forum for selling plants

This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed

Please state what country you are from when donating plants, it makes things a little easier

what a lovely idea!

I think I'm too far away since I'm in Australia.

TC

I have a small amount of Java moss that I would like to swap for some Cryptocoryne Wilissi if anyone is interested?

Excellent idea Ian..... im sure many will take advantage of this :)

BTTT so more people get to view :good:

excellent idea :good:

Amazing idea, I will have some stuff i can donate to people fairly soon. And im sure i would take advantage of this aswell :)

Brings the community together.

Great idea I would really like to be able to offer stuff up but I've not got much to offer, the only thing Ive got is three clutches of apple snail eggs and if they hatch I could be up for donating ( I know its not plants but thats all Ive got ) :)

once I get my java moss the grow how I wanted it I might have some

I have some Riccia if anyone wants to trade??? This needs a sticky.

this is a really good idea I only have common plants like elodea, cabomba, wisteria and some very tall plants with small leaves sorry not sure what they are called but im interested in donating/ swapping as soon as they grow a bit more

Hi all, i have a good sized portion of micranthemum umbrosum for donation if anybody wants?, this was donated to me from ianho (cheers mate) and i have some left.

You dont need to have anything to swap but can do if you want :good:

This is also free p&p

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 20 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap

Awesome I'm after some of that too pm'd

I would love some java moss. I've looked in my LFSs (except Petco, I refuse to ever go there again :grr: ) and haven't been able to locate any. Being a newbie to planted tanks, I have nothing to offer, though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back