River stream 53g

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hmmm - I kind of wish he'd never posted those.
No Sean you can't justify another tank - especially not a big one!!!
I know they are beauties arent they! :wub:

Thought it might be:( This is why im finding it hard to find tank mates for the Pearls. Think livebearers is about all ive found so far. I think a barb tank will be more favourable for options for me.
50/50 mix with RO will work. You know you want to :hey:

Thought it might be:( This is why im finding it hard to find tank mates for the Pearls. Think livebearers is about all ive found so far. I think a barb tank will be more favourable for options for me.

P.s very jealous of the Congo tank. Would love them. Bet they looked great with the rubys :fish:
Guess it's time to buy your R/O unit.

Lol dont do it to me :rofl: its a dream that will happen one day hopefully.

I will have some Congo tetra!!!!:fish:

P.s very jealous of the Congo tank. Would love them. Bet they looked great with the rubys :fish:

Here are some photos of the 90g from 2013 and 2015. The more recent photos didn't turn out, light was screwy, my small inexpensive digital camera (now well past a decade) decides when it will or won't take decent photos.

Attachments

• 90g Apr 18-13.JPG
    90g Apr 18-13.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 90g Feb 10-15.JPG
    90g Feb 10-15.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 216
Here are some photos of the 90g from 2013 and 2015. The more recent photos didn't turn out, light was screwy, my small inexpensive digital camera (now well past a decade) decides when it will or won't take decent photos.
Just amazing Byron :drinks:your tanks are beautiful. Your a very talented aquascraper indeed :good:. I can see your stamp/signature on all your tanks.

Can i also see Emperor tetra?

Just amazing Byron :drinks:your tanks are beautiful. Your a very talented aquascraper indeed :good:. I can see your stamp/signature on all your tanks.

Can i also see Emperor tetra?

Thank you very much. And yes, there are Emperor Tetras in the 2013 photo, but I had got rid of them by 2015. They were quite feisty and started nipping fins--bad habit with Congo Tetras in the tank, so I moved them out as soon as I saw it, into the spare 20g and gave them to another aquarist for free, and with a warning about their behaviour.

This is a very informative thread! Yes indeed, I would want to setup a 20 long, so I could have shoaling fish.

I have a question for the “professionals”. Can you use a filter made for a 10 gallon tank, in a 20 gallon tank? (Long) :)

This is a very informative thread! Yes indeed, I would want to setup a 20 long, so I could have shoaling fish.

I have a question for the “professionals”. Can you use a filter made for a 10 gallon tank, in a 20 gallon tank? (Long) :)

Depending upon the tank and fish species/numbers, yes. You can have no filter and it could be fine, again depending upon what you have in the tank.

Little update...

Driftwood and some plants gone in tonight (amazon sword & Hornwort)

20191107_193846.jpg
Pygmy chain swords and some Rotala indica on order. Once there in i will order some more foreground and floating plants and see where i am:)

Got to decide on a background still. Was going full on matt black but not sure its best if i have Odessa's with the black stripe going through them.

Depending upon the tank and fish species/numbers, yes. You can have no filter and it could be fine, again depending upon what you have in the tank.
Well I definitely want a mixture. I was think 5-6 silvertip tetras and my Albino bristle nose pleco. Along with snails and some shrimp. Would adding a Ram in there be an over stock? And if so, what would I need to remove? :)

Careful with that amazon sword. Mine won't tolerate that much light.

Careful with that amazon sword. Mine won't tolerate that much light.
My others was doing pretty well before i had to take them out tbf. Hopefully once the floating plants are in they can dim things some what :)

Anyone had experince with Cryptocoryne wendtii?

What they like to grow?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back